Wednesday, January 9, 2019

New novella - Reality Show - is out!

I'm very excited about my new novella being available, finally! There is so much to learn about the publishing process, and I had to wrestle for ages over some (probably very minor) technical issues, but finally got it done.

Thanks very much to Beti Bup for the cover design (http://thebookcoverdesigner.com/designers/betibup33/). The main character, Michaela, has a tough time in this book, so I was glad to find an image of a young woman who looks less than thrilled with life, but determined.

Now I'm working on the other two novellas. I'm putting them all in Kindle Select, which will make it easy to construct some special offers in the next month or two, so look out for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Til we meet again

Hello reader This blog will be suspended for a while. For news, please see www.Facebook.com/AuthorCathyWilliams. Bye for now, and ...