Friday, March 22, 2019

New looks

I've just been reading a blog entry by Meg Reid in which she predicts the book cover design trends for this year. It makes for interesting reading. Hint: florals, sans-serif fonts, and "big book" designs are hitting the shelves as we speak.
 
And perhaps sparked by the Autumn Equinox here in the southern hemisphere a couple of days ago, heralding all sorts of shifts, I've changed a couple of my covers. I'm thrilled with the new looks for Reality Show and for Jilly Moves On.

Thanks to James of GoOnWrite.com for the cover below. Hopefully I'll be able to show you Jilly Moves On next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Til we meet again

Hello reader This blog will be suspended for a while. For news, please see www.Facebook.com/AuthorCathyWilliams. Bye for now, and ...